Grape Hyacinths

Primroses and Hyacinths

Johnny Jump Ups

Pulmonaria (Raspberry Splash)

I tell ya - Mister is a "freebie magnet"! This is what he picked up for me the other day - a 26" (66cm) pillar! Not too heavy, I can even lug it around!
I'll have fun choosing where to put it, and which plant to put on top of it!See you tonight/tomorrow for Rednesday!
Love your flowers, have fun with the pillar!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! The pillar is a great find! I can't wait to see how you're going to use it:) I'm also looking forward to Rednesday. I have my front red door to share. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Sandra
What a score!! Oh ya,,I love freebies too..The flowers looks so pretty...
ReplyDeleteYour photos are lovely. Looking forward to Rednesday!
ReplyDeleteSusan
What A pretty garden!
ReplyDeleteI love Hyacinths of any kind, they smell so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteYour makeover card was definitely better Sue, much more pleasing to the eye,
And the story about the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel was facinating, aren't you lucky to have found out about that plate.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane
Such sweet and lovely flowers. Fun names too.
ReplyDeleteGwen:)
That picture with the grape hyacinths looks like it's at the base of a mountain, with those huge rocks! It looks so natural, not like a planned garden. And what a great freebie! That pillar would look fabulous with a big Boston fern on it!
ReplyDeleteI love the traditional muscarii and the new "Alba" ones as well! Such reliable little bulbs!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you - I love flowers too. Johnny Jump Ups are favorites of mine and hyacinths have such a lovely fragrance. I am very anxious to see what you do with that pillar. See you tomorrow for Rednesday!! My favorite day of the blog week!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo