Monday, December 6, 2010

G & H

Okay, so by the time I was ready to post letter G last night, Teen had hogged my computer for her video game (because mine has all the power!). So I thought I'd just post two letters today. This morning, when I went to scan the letters, my printer had a guardian (or two)! So I had to wait a while.

Here's G


And H

A few views of my kitchen table ~

10 comments:

  1. Let those skiers out of the cakestand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute display in the cake stand, great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved the pic of the cats..Mine used to do that but they would sit in my husband's briefcase. I took pics also and had them framed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable guardians you have there!! :o)
    I just adore your Christmas table runner and skiers!! :o)
    Merry Christmas.
    Sincerely - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skiing scene and your babies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how they will sit on the computers and printers. It's like the know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great snow scene under glass. Very creative. The table top is really cute too.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with your cake stand. So creative! Love those little skiers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post! Has to be the cutest cat picture ever :) Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your Very Cherry thoughts with me - I enjoy hearing from all of you!