Tuesday, December 6, 2011

REDNESDAY



Today I'm going to share some Christmas images that you might like to use!










25 comments:

  1. Such fun images. Thanks for sharing and hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your images, but particularly the last one.

    Have a lovely day ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    PS Don't forget our GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas reds!!
    Thanks so much for hosting!
    Just waiting for the link...

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to put that red bike on my list, and I think I've been a good girl this year, so maybe I'll get it!
    Happy REDnesday Sue!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, thank you for sharing these cute images. Since I have very little decorations, I will use one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sue,
    So many great vintage pictures.
    I love that bike so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Rednesday... What a great time to Party at Rednesday as EVERYTHING is RED these days.. :) Just linked up the DIY Winter Hair Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely vintage Christmas pictures!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute - and what sweet family memories as many of these vintage cards do look very familiar, similar to ones my grandparents once had. My favorite is your adorable Nativity scene - perfect for this season of Advent and Christmas. :)

    And like Marydon, I also have a giveaway, at my site as well as at the Caregiving.com Happy Holiday Progressive Blog party. Do come check out all the fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure does look a lot like Christmas now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of red to share during this season~ Thanks for hostessing.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ho Ho Ho ... My post today is all about Santa Claus, dressed in Red and dressed in Green.

    I love your pics ... they are all so much fun. Thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute images. I love the one with the bike! Happy Rednesday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those images bring back such memories of my childhood. Love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Christmas Pics! Can I borrow your kitty? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The picture with the new bike reminds me of the year my brother and I got new bikes. Back then we just got one thing for Christmas, and never heard of getting new toys all year long like now

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh your images are awesome! I love them. I am glad I came over here this evening. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hosting rednesday. I would like to add that gorgeous vintage red bike to my Christmas wish list.

    blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  19. My first time on REDNESDAY, thank you for hosting. Cute images mean more crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Rednesday!!!! I hope you are having a happy holiday season!!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  21. The links just keep piling up. Must be the season of the year! Glorious!

    Love your vintage Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing. You must be on Santa's GOOD list. he he Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the vintage images ~ especially that bike!!!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  24. All the images are so pretty. There are so many beautiful reds this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love vintage Christmas cards...they are filled with charm and memories .:)

    Hugs to you,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your Very Cherry thoughts with me - I enjoy hearing from all of you!