Sunday, January 15, 2012

THERE'S A NEW KID IN TOWN

Hi! My name is Cherry and I'm new in town. I'm a little shy, but I love to make new friends. Do you like my pretty new dress? It was made just for me!


I even got a new pair of patent-leather shoes with cherries on the buckles!


I've got something behind my back. Can you guess what it is? Tee, hee! (I love secrets!)

A bunch of cherries, of course! They're my favorite snack . . . I wonder why?

Peek-a-boo! Look how tall I am! I'm such a big girl!


Where did I come from? Do you even need to ask? I'm an ImagiMeri Creation, of course!


Meri had a give-away this past Fall and Sue won. She got to choose from a variety of images and she chose me! This is what I looked like before I came to life:


I kinda look like a cross between Shirley Temple and Little Orphan Annie! I needed a new dress so Sue asked Miss Meri if I could have a red one with cherries on the front. I'm so happy! (And, so is Sue!)

Meri - thank you so much for your divine creation! I was expecting something small, maybe 6 inches, but this blew me away - she's awesome!!

15 comments:

busymartha said...

Oh Meri, you have done it again! She is just perfect, so cherry sweet!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

She is just adorable and I can't think of a better place for her to be! hugs, Linda

Mecky said...

Oh my, she is just so adorable!!
Meri, you did such a wonderful job!!

Unknown said...

Sue,
Congrats on owning one of Meri's originals!!! I didn't even get to see her before she shipped her! She is PERFECT! I know you will enjoy her for many many years to come! Sandy

My Vintage Mending said...

Wow! You lucky girl. She is just magic. Meri certainly did a terrific job again! Enjoy her....smiles...Renee

Rose Garden Romantic said...

You lucky girl! She is so adorable!!!
Michelle

DearHelenHartman said...

She is SOOO adorable.

Musings from Kim K. said...

She is just sweet as can be. Beautiful work from Meri.

vivian said...

wow!! she is just soooo sweet! Meri does gorgeous work. I'm so impressed! You are a lucky girl!
xo
vivian

Sandi McLean said...

Sue how lucky are you! Absolutely incredible beautiful "Cherry"!

Czjai said...

She's a pretty little thing!

Jane said...

Adorable, for sure!

ThreeOldKeys said...

does Cherry have a last name? like Bing? or Pye?

she is a real cutie, and she's in the right place!!!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, my goodness, Sue! Miss Cherry is the sweetest little thing for sure! How excited you must be! She is such a beautiful work of art. I really like the changes to a cherry dress and the little surprise in her hands. So adorable.
Meri is the best!
Blessings,
Susie

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

She is awesome!