Saturday, March 31, 2012

PAGE-OF-THE-MONTH FOR MARCH

Now I know this is bringing it right down to the wire, being the last day of the month and all but, hey, at least I made it in March!

I don't know if it was the distractions of the week of warm weather or spending so much time in the garden and starting seedlings but, this month, I found it a bit of a challenge to "fill" this size of pages.


The butterfly paper is s.e.i "Chocolat framboise"and the torn paper (front and back) is from Webster's Pages "Postcards from Paris".

The two pinked squares here are vintage fabric.

Now, I can't remember if March came in like a lion or not, but it went out like one (sort of). We had snow this morning when I woke up. Thank goodness it just melted into the ground!

3 comments:

Denise Price said...

It's beautiful! I especially like the torn paper in the two corners.

★Carol★ said...

When I heard on the news that parts of New England got snow, I thought of you, and I'm so glad that it just melted and didn't stick around!
LOVE your March pages, especially the pink butterfly one!

Susie said...

These are adorable pages! So clever you are!