Monday, May 16, 2011

INITIALLY YOURS SWAP PARTICIPANT LIST


Here are your names, and your partner's name!

Linda - A La Carte and Becki - Crazsquaw Creations
Deb - Garage Sale Gal and Sandy - 521 Lake St.
Jann - A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson and Sena - By the Bluegrass
Tracy - Braggin' Rights Bath Babbles and Luluvision - The Bunny Log Blog
Jen - Jen's Treats and MysteryHistoryMom - Morning Glories and Moonflowers
Sarah - Snarky Stitches Etsy Shoppe and Brand-A-Lion
Mary - Redo 101 and Mica - The Child's Paper
Renee - My Vintage Mending and Amy - Papertrails Leaver
Trisha - Glass Slippers and all sorts of stuff and Tiffany - The Cranky Queen
Amy - Sisters of the Wild West and Elizabeth - Creative Breathing
Melinda - Decor8r Girl and Sherry - If I Could Set My Soul Free
Miss Angie - My So-Called Chaos and Rhea - Sweet N Shabby Roses

I'm still waiting for a few other ladies to give their contact info.

Here are the instructions again:

Make something using only their first initial. (ex., S for Susan) You can make whatever you want: a tag, jewelry, clay, wood letter, etc.; thick, thin, big, small (just remember you have to pay the postage if it's big and heavy!) There are no limits but just be considerate regarding cost involved.

Find out what your partner's interests are if you need ideas for colors and embellishments, etc.

You will have a month to work on your project and mail it to your partner no later than Monday, June 13th. On the 13th I will make a Linky post where you can show off what you received!

5 comments:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

This sounds like fun!!

Becki aka Crazsquaw said...

Yay!
Linda sent me an email and I was SO happy because I lost the link and couldn't remember the name of the site!!

This is gonna be SO Much fun!!

My Vintage Mending said...

Thanks for hosting Sandy!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Thanks for doing this fun swap! I am excited to get to know Sena. Also, loved your comment on my blog.

bj said...

Oh, this sounds like so much fun. I would have joined you in a New York minute if I had one single solitary crafting bone in my entire body.
I will look forward to seeing what everyone makes...:)))
xo bj