Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Of Leadership and Linens


I watched the speech today, as I'm sure many of you did. We need to remember to pray for him as our new president. For those of us who are Republicans especially, pray that God will guide him to do His will for our country. He is our leader, and the Bible tells us to obey those who are in leadership over us (Hebrews 13:17). Also, in Romans 13:1, " . . . there is no authority except that which God has established." So whether we like it, or not, Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States of America. And, believe it or not, it's God's doing. 'Nuff said. (P.S. - I'm a Republican!)


Now, back to more meaningful,
stuff! LOL! I washed and ironed some linens today. I was going to go out and shovel the cat path around the house, but decided against it. Cleaned the bathtub and shower instead. That was my exciting Tuesday.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Your linens look lovely.
I got a giggle over the crown.
:-)