Wednesday, March 4, 2009

REDnesday #7, My Kitchen Table


Happy sunshiny Rednesday! I was so busy cleaning up for the tutor (who comes at 12:00) that I had forgotten what day it really is! So now that my cleaning is done I'll get down to business - today I'm showing you my kitchen table. I absolutely love this - it makes me happy just to look at it! Found it at an antique store about four years ago and made dh buy it for me for Mother's Day that year. I think we paid around $90 for it. The chairs were found at a second-hand shop that same year.

6 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

I LOVE it..it is very similar to my table that I got at a yard sale last year. I will have to post photos soon.

♥ Kathy said...

That's really pretty :)

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

So pretty, unusual...Is the top metal or painted wood?
Molly

Coloradolady said...

LOVE it!! Wonderful table.

Unknown said...

This table would make me happy too! I love it!!

~Liz

Protector of Vintage said...

What a lovely table!! The entire room looks very charming!