Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Rednesday Again! Comptoir de Famille


Another glorious day here in Red Land - I wish my red primroses were up now! So far, just a few yellow crocuses in a protected spot.

Today, I'm showing my red cherry teapot, milk pitcher/creamer, and egg cup from Comptoir de Famille, a French company. They are so cheerful - as is most everything that's red! I've collected them from eBay.
This photo is from the Comptoir website. I would love to have that cabinet in my kitchen!

See you tomorrow at Vintage Thingies Thursday!

I have to throw in a P.S. here - if you want to see a red (walls) living room, go to Down Abbie's Road blog. I like it!

7 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I love the cabinet, I'd love to have it in my kitchen, too.
The pitcher is so pretty.

♥zoe♥ said...

oohhh..lovely teapot set :)

xoxo
Zoe

♥ Kathy said...

Oh wow, that's a cute lil kitchen! I'd love to have that cabinet too :)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

That tea set is adorable! You're right, it just makes me happy to look at it. laurie

Garden State Kate said...

Ooh, me too! That cabinet is sweet!
Lovely red-ness this week..as always.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Oooo, love it! I love red and these just make me smile :0). That kitchen had me drooling. I'd also love a cabinet like that (drool, drool)

Anonymous said...

Your French china is beautiful! I'm so pleased to have found your blog!

Ali @ A Cosy Life