Tuesday, March 24, 2009

REDnesday Mushrooms

Happy Rednesday again!

There's just something about these red-capped mushrooms that captivate me - probably because they're red, and they're so darn cute! And you can always find them pictured with fairies or gnomes or elves. So here are a few red mushroom pictures to feast your eyes on.


These last three are Mary Engelbreit's, in case you don't recognize them!

Tomorrow is the New Moon for all of you who "garden by the moon" - get your seeds ready!

4 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

What a darling post! Full of spring and whimsy!

♥ Kathy said...

pretty pretty :D I really like the 2nd picture

Happy Harris said...

Oh I love love love all your lovely RED piccies honey...

I have given you an award...so please hurry and come and pick it up at my place ;)

<3 Happy <3

abby jenkins said...

I love those mushrooms, even if I am allergic!