Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy Day Before Easter

Busy Saturday - cooking and cleaning and all. I'm glad it's raining - I won't be tempted to go out in the garden!

Mister and Teen, and her friend, are off to an Anime mini-convention in Boston today. That's two less people messing up the house while I'm trying to clean it!
Here are a few flower shots I took while outside yesterday. Crocus, Chionodoxa (Glory of the Snow), and Tete-a-tete Daffodil.

To all who believe - Happy Resurrection Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Beautiful flowers...I love how you have them shown in oval frames!

Funny, the Disney style of animation gets me angry enough to pop a gasket -- don't get me started on those animators, I will actually froth at the mouth -- but the manga style, though also a distoration, I absolutely love...

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Distoration? I need more coffee... DISTORTION...geez...Happy Easter!!!