Here we are again! See the bottom of this post for Mr. Linky if you want to join in.
What shall I come up with today? How about some outdoorsy photos - seeing that I've been outside every day this past week!
This is our barn. It's very, very old, has a "basement" (with a trap door from the main floor) that used to house chickens (previous owner's and ours), and who's foundation was made out of field stone. The inside has the wide floor boards and hand-hewn timbers - really neat! It's still kinda red; guess it needs a repainting! The flower in the foreground is a Japanese Lily 'Uchida'. (Last summer's photo)
How about my red vintage wheelbarrow? I don't know why they don't make 'em like this anymore - the sides come off and slide back in effortlessly, and you don't bump your legs into it as you're walking. I was so excited when Mister brought this home a few years ago, because I had seen an exact same one on the cover of Country Living the year before that!
My favorite flower is Primrose (or Primula). This is a dark red Hose-In-Hose type. I can't get enough of looking at them, they're so beautiful! *Sigh!*
Giveaway? What giveaway? Mine, of course! But you have to backtrack to Monday to see what my goodies are. I live in New England, and some of the New England Bloggers are having a May Day Giveaway this week, ending Friday. So go check it out!
* * * * * * * * * *Hello all you Redaholics out there! You got something RED and want to show it off? This is the place! New or old? Elegant or homely? Yours or "borrowed"? We'll take it, as long as it's RED!
Here's how you do it:
1. Your Wednesday post has to be about something, anything, RED (even your nail polish!).
2. Sign up with the Mr. Linky at the end of this post (but only after your post is ready).
3. Make sure you have a link back to this blog so others can see who else is sharing today.
4. You can include my "Today Is Rednesday" logo in your post if you'd like. (I like to change the background of it often, and you're free to do so also - just leave the words the way they are). Or, you can use either of my "Wednesday is Rednesday" clips in your sidebar (you'll probably need to resize them).
Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow at Vintage Thingies Thursday!