Tuesday, July 28, 2009

REDNESDAY


Welcome to another red-hot Wednesday! Red,because it's REDnesday, and hot because it's summer!


I'm going to start with this adorable tissue-box cover. It's Japanese, I believe, because of the good luck cats on it. Vintage, too, I think.
What do you make of my gnome pencil holder? It's made by Uniebok. He keeps me company on my computer table.
And, for those that didn't read yesterday's post - I'm changing my blog name! Next week you'll be looking at a different header with the words "It's A Very Cherry World!" in it! Read below for details.

What's RED in your world this week?

9 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Thank you so much for hosting.
Hope i can do it a little more often.

blessings,
Barbara Jean

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hurry up with that new header! Love the new blog name!

Tootsie said...

what a wonderful meme!!! I need to remember this one for next week!
great blog too!

Amrita said...

I came over from Penni.I have an Indian Garden blog and you are welcome.

I love your secret garden.
I also love old books with nice covers.

Neabear said...

What an unusual tissue box cover! Very cute with the cats on it. Gnomes are always cute no matter what! Happy Rednesday to you!

Julia said...

My son is suddenly interested in the red hatted gnomes. They are cute aren't they.

I cant say I have any red pics this week but I do have a red hot story from a few nights ago. I was red with furry. Red with daring. Well just red...or maybe read and you will see. hee hee... It's at Our Simple Life site.

I have an idea for next week for red. I think I have it already in my pictures too! I will have to check.

Thanks for the Rednesday and have a happy one.

LV said...

You have some really great ideas to use things. I am trying to find more red so I can come back to Rednesday soon. Love your new name.

★Carol★ said...

That kleenex box is adorable, and I want one of those gnome pencil holders! I'm still hoping to find a gnome for my garden too!
Wanted to participate today, but forgot what day it was! When my husband is on vacation, my days get all turned around!

Amrita said...

You asked what 's red in my life today. Well I posted red henna tattoo painting on my blog which is popular during this time of year with the monsoon festivals.