Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!

The atheists had their holiday a few days ago - oh, you were unaware of that? Let me explain . . .

April Fool's Day? How did that become an atheist holiday?

An atheist is a person who does not believe in God, right? Well, in the Bible, Psalm 14:1 says,
"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.' " Sooo, doesn't that make April 1st their holiday?


Now, I want to share some of my favorite Easter images - I love greeting/post cards with the Cross on them. These ones are not my personal cards - gleaned from the internet!


And here are a few sayings ~


Happy Easter everyone!

8 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Truer words were never spoken! I love this post, my favorite bible verse is here, "I have overcome the world". I do not know anyone else who can make that claim! Happy Easter Blessings to you!

Unknown said...

YUP!!! That sounds about right. Happy Resurrection Day to you and your family!!! Rejoice!!! Hugs,Mica

liszha said...

Since I found your blog not to long ago I am a huge fan. I love your creativity and your search for all this lovely vintage stuff.
But now you kind of hurt me by calling people who do not share your faith a fool.
I always try to respect everyone whatever their believe is.

★Carol★ said...

I hope you and your family have a Blessed Easter, Sue!

Angela said...

May God be gracious to you and bless you and yours and make His face shine upon you this Holy day. amen amen amen

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE those cards! Excellent collection!!!

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Happy Easter!

Simply Shelley said...

Great post...hope your Easter Sunday was wonderful...have a blessed week as well....Shelley