Thursday, December 30, 2010
MY VALENTINE SWAP LIST
Okay, I'm a sucker for a few good friends - I've expanded my list to 14 (for Valentine's Day, ya know!), but it is now officially closed.
Here are the people that will be included in my Valentine swap: (twelve of you wanted to join, so I took all of you!) A star * beside your name means I already have your address.
1. Sandy of 521 Lake St. *
2. Karen of Brayton Homestead Interiors *
3. Carrie of Junque Magnet *
4. Carey of Chicory Nits *
5. Linda Ruthie of Linda Ruthie's Aprons *
6. Gwendolyn Kay of Gwenny's Place *
7. Denise Marie of Beagle Run Way *
8. Betty of She's Sew Pretty *
9. Janice of Curtains in My Tree*
10.Patty @ Sewing Seeds4U *
11. Sharon of Red Lead Paperworks *
12. Kadra of Fun with Aunt Kadra Louise *
13. Tanya of Maddie Pattie Greetings *
14. Angela of Down to the Darling Details *
Here's how it works:
a.) I'll send you one valentine and you send me one valentine. If you want to swap with others on this list, just contact them.
b.) My mailing address is: Susan Wickett, 12 Hill St., Medway, MA 02053.
c.) Email me your address - my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. (Sandy, I have yours already)
d.) V Day is on a Monday, so make sure you mail them to arrive by Saturday the 12th, to be sure they get there on time.
e.) You can make your Valentine any style - card, tag, etc. Just make sure it's not to big to fit in a 5x7 mailing envelope.
I think that's all I need to tell you. If I missed something, let me know!