Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK . . .




I want to host an Autumn Tag "party". Should we do a tag swap, or a tag blog hop?

For those of you not familiar with these . . .

~ a tag swap is where you make a tag, I choose randomly a partner for you from those who sign up, and you mail the tag you made to each other.

~ a tag blog hop is where you make your tag, post it on your blog, then link it to my blog on a certain date (like on Rednesdays) so we can all view each other's.

Let me know what you like, and I'll choose from the majority of comments!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for a tag swap please...I am SOOO ready for one! This summer has been so depressing.....but either way I will join up! LOL Sandy

Ann said...

I think a swap would be a lot of fun.
Ann

Ruby Jean said...

OOOHHH!!! this sounds like fun...I have never done anything like this...A Tag Swap sounds great...though I would feel VERY sorry for my partner as I am not very PAPER Savvy... : )

Tammy's in Love said...

TAG SWAP!!! I don't have a blog, I've learned paper crafts at the feet of Miss E and other inspirational pages. I would love to trade!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Tag SWAP!!! That would be great!!!
Fall is my Favorite season!!
Deb :)

Jo said...

I would vote for TAG SWAP!!! It would be fun.

Carol said...

The tag swap would be nice, just learning to make cards ect.

April D said...

i think everyone likes getting real mail. :)

Ani said...

What do you do with these? I hate to ask this question and appear like a total newbie, but I hear lots of people on the Internet always talking about making tags and I don't know why. Are these tags for gifts?

Green Mountain Realty said...

Tag Swap would be the best...

Curtains in My Tree said...

Yes yes yes i signed up for this one

janice