Thursday, February 23, 2012
The list of swap partners is here.
Hi all! I changed my mind - instead of a tag swap it will be just a plain ol' swap! This way you can make something if you want, or you can buy something if you want - or both! Also, I wanted to include those of you who aren't crafters to be able to join in. Here are the rules:
1. There will be a monetary limit of US $20, in case you want to buy stuff.
2. Sign up in the Comments section at the end of this post, or by emailing me. I'm afraid I will have to limit this swap to those with blogs only. But, if you cry, beg, stomp your feet, and vow to throw yourself off a bridge if I don't include you, well, you must be sincere and you're in! ;)
3. Sign up will be from now through Wednesday, Feb. 29th (although I always accept stragglers!).
There's no limit to how many may join, as it's a one-on-one swap.
4. I will list your partners on Thursday, March 1 (or the 2nd if I'm too busy).
5. Try to have your packages mailed out the week of March 19th. That gives you about two weeks to gather, make, and mail!
6. Once you receive your package, post it on your blog. If you want to view others' goodies, you can visit their blog from the list of partners that will be made here.
7. Don't forget to contact your swap partner for her mailing address. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me (or your swap partner) know!
8. Most importantly, have fun!