Thursday, February 23, 2012

EASTER SWAP


The list of swap partners is here.

Hi all! I changed my mind - instead of a tag swap it will be just a plain ol' swap! This way you can make something if you want, or you can buy something if you want - or both! Also, I wanted to include those of you who aren't crafters to be able to join in. Here are the rules:

1. There will be a monetary limit of US $20, in case you want to buy stuff.

2. Sign up in the Comments section at the end of this post, or by emailing me. I'm afraid I will have to limit this swap to those with blogs only. But, if you cry, beg, stomp your feet, and vow to throw yourself off a bridge if I don't include you, well, you must be sincere and you're in! ;)

3. Sign up will be from now through Wednesday, Feb. 29th (although I always accept stragglers!).
There's no limit to how many may join, as it's a one-on-one swap.

4. I will list your partners on Thursday, March 1 (or the 2nd if I'm too busy).

5. Try to have your packages mailed out the week of March 19th. That gives you about two weeks to gather, make, and mail!

6. Once you receive your package, post it on your blog. If you want to view others' goodies, you can visit their blog from the list of partners that will be made here.

7. Don't forget to contact your swap partner for her mailing address. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me (or your swap partner) know!

8. Most importantly, have fun!

28 comments:

Aledia said...

I would LOVE to be a part of your swap, this will be my first one and I am so very excited. Please sign me up!! :)

Have a wonderful evening!

Aledia @ Plum Perfect

Neabear said...

Me me me me me me me! Translated, that means yes I want to participate! I have participated in two swaps now and found it very fun.

~Linnea

Unknown said...

Absolutely!!!! I am looking forward to it, I am also going to have a swap so if you care to join :).....

Unknown said...

Sue,
Now I have changed my mind...lol I am going to send everyone over here....why do two swaps the same???? So look for a few more to join....thanks for having this!

vivian said...

First I was going to host one, then I thought id just join Sandys.. now it looks like youre it! so I'm in!
sounds like fun.
Happy Friday!
xo
vivian

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Sue,

I'm gonna' try this one, and I hope I don't have to pull out, so count me in for now. One condition - DO NOT FIX SANDY (521LAKESTREET) UP WITH ME. We live close enough to be neighbors and we're always giving each other stuff, so it wouldn't be any fun. We both need different partners please!

Thanks for hosting this.

Hugs,
Meri

Unknown said...

Oh yes! I would love to be a part of your Easter swap.
I love Easter!

Cindy

LBP said...

I would love to join your Easter Swap! It's been a while since I participated in one and I can't wait!

Blessings

Linda

Lisa said...

Please sign me up! Sounds like fun and I can't wait!

Shirley Hatfield said...

Thank you for hosting this! I would definitely love to participate...Easter is one of my favorite crafting seasons. =D

Tammy's in Love said...

Me too! Me too! Thanks for hosting Miss Suzy Q!

XXOO,
Tammy

Debby said...

I was thinking of having one. Saw yours posted on Sandy's blog.....I'd love to sign up. Thanks you.

Tresa said...

I would love to join your swap. Sandy sent me your way. Thank you for hosting!

Tresa

Suzan said...

I would love to join your swap. This will be a first for me and I am looking forward to it!
Suzan
Ladybug cottage

Kim Campbell said...

I would love to join in! I usually do swaps through Swap Bot, but I haven't seen anything Easter-y!

My Vintage Mending said...

Sign me up...I am happy to swap. Smiles...Renee

Unknown said...

Sign me up please! I love swapping gifts.
Dorothy and Wilma~~

Debbie Kay said...

Oh I love swaps. Still have room for me?

Smiles,

Debbie

Unknown said...

Hi! I posted a YES to an Easter swap in the wrong spot...may I join in the fun too? Sunny109

Natalie said...

I am new to this and would love to join!Please sign me up! Natalie
Natalie6339@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

I am new to all this and would LOVE to be included in the swap! Natalie

Jenny's Heart said...

ME me me!!! I love doing swaps! I did Sandy's last year and now have a great life long friend, just from swapping a tag :)

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I just found out about your swap and would love to join in, so sign me up, too!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I would love to participate! I'm so happy to have found you. It seems like there was a shortage of Easter Swaps this year!
Thanks, Erica

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann said...

Easter is such a fun time for a swap--please sign me up.

Ann @ Tin and Sparkle

Stephanie said...

I know I'n a bit late but I just arrived at your blog. If you still have room for a "straggler" I would love to play in your swap too.

Carly said...

Hi Sue, I'd love to be included in your Easter swap! Let me know if there is another straggler I can be paired with!
Have a Suneday!
Carly @ swtvintagelove.blogspot.com