Monday, February 20, 2012

MY DOTTY SWAP REVEAL


I had so much fun with Holly's Dotty Swap this month! We were to swap three polka dot items with our partner. I received my goodies this week from Janelle of Sweet Bee Cottage! Boy, was I excited! Look at what she sent me:


A package of black and white napkins - love 'em! An adorable red and white handled tin filled with chocolate cherry biscotti!! Janelle - these were SO yummy! I gave one to my niece and hoarded the rest for myself, lol! The third item is this wonderful fringed scarf she made - it's nice and long and, oh, so warm!
Thanks so much, Janelle, I love them all! Blowing Kisses

Now, what did I send to Janelle? Well, I made her this tag that's full of dots, and . . .

I made this card to say hello. The rest of the items you'll have to wait for her to post to see them!
(This card image came from Creative Breathing)

4 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

What a cute little pail. I don't know if those sweet treats would have made it to the pictures...smiles...Renee

Shirley Hatfield said...

It's so much fun to see what everyone sent their partners! What a bright "spot" in my day! =D

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, what sweet items you guys swapped. I will visit her to see the rest. I enjoyed this swap myself, it was a pretty fun theme.
I am following you via Linky now!
Blessings,
Susie HomeMaker

Anonymous said...

Dotti-licious! Thanks for joining our swap! ♥