Monday, February 20, 2012


I had so much fun with Holly's Dotty Swap this month! We were to swap three polka dot items with our partner. I received my goodies this week from Janelle of Sweet Bee Cottage! Boy, was I excited! Look at what she sent me:

A package of black and white napkins - love 'em! An adorable red and white handled tin filled with chocolate cherry biscotti!! Janelle - these were SO yummy! I gave one to my niece and hoarded the rest for myself, lol! The third item is this wonderful fringed scarf she made - it's nice and long and, oh, so warm!
Thanks so much, Janelle, I love them all! Blowing Kisses

Now, what did I send to Janelle? Well, I made her this tag that's full of dots, and . . .

I made this card to say hello. The rest of the items you'll have to wait for her to post to see them!
(This card image came from Creative Breathing)


My Vintage Mending said...

What a cute little pail. I don't know if those sweet treats would have made it to the pictures...smiles...Renee

Shirley Hatfield said...

It's so much fun to see what everyone sent their partners! What a bright "spot" in my day! =D

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Oh, what sweet items you guys swapped. I will visit her to see the rest. I enjoyed this swap myself, it was a pretty fun theme.
I am following you via Linky now!
Susie HomeMaker

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Dotti-licious! Thanks for joining our swap! ♥