Tuesday, May 1, 2012

REDNESDAY

 

 

I hope you don't mind going for . . .






















First, are some of my beloved Primroses. These are Primula florindae. The ones on the bottom right are "Belarina Pink Ice".


 Some pretty tulips with even prettier insides!



Luscious velvety red Calibrachoa waiting for a hanging planter.

 

 Another red Primrose called Dark Red Hose-in-Hose. Hose-in-Hose means that there is basically one flower sitting directly on top of another on the same stem. Unfortunately, these don't do it, but I like them anyways!



(Still not liking this new "compose post" page! :P)



15 comments:

The French Hutch said...

Thank you for inviting me to stroll the garden with you. Your flowers are already beautiful. I love the Primrose and the red and white tulips. Thank you for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutcj

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

red Primrose: love this, What's the difference from an evening primrose?

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Lots of pretty flowers! Give the new blogger time....I've been using it for awhile now and like it. Hugs, Linda

vintage grey said...

Such beautiful Primroses!! All so pretty!! xo Heather

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Looking into the heart of that tulip just makes me shiver with delight!

Perfectly Printed said...

What lovely flowers!! Spring is here!
chris

Czjai said...

Yay for spring, and the lovely blooms in your garden! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy May! Lovely blooms!

Stephanie said...

Enjoyed strolling through your garden and staying to party with you.

Curtains in My Tree said...

I never get enough flowers and working in my flower beds. I just love this time of year to get all our bedding plants out

Happy REDNESDAY I am happy to get to come over

Tresa said...

Ahh, your flower are so pretty. Happy, happy Spring!

Unknown said...

Love the primroses..thank you for hosting a fun site! Dianna

Linda said...

A Very sweet blog ... I'll have to get pics of my cherry stuff etc and join in on Rednesday, I would love you to check out my blog ... perhaps we could follow one another. I'll be back. L.

★Carol★ said...

Well, you KNOW I like seeing what's happening in your garden! Love the primroses. They're such a fairytale-ish flower to me! I've never tried growing them, but every time I see yours, it makes me want to try!
Have a great weekend!
Carol

Terra said...

Pretty primroses and spectacular tulips, and cute cards.