Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS! CAKE & BLING

I just want to share two Christmas things I made this week.

First is our Christmas Cake, using the snowflake sprinkles that I got in my Secret Santa package (see previous post).

Not the best looking cake, but it sure tastes good! This is the Kitchen Aid bundt pan that I used (except mine is red, of course!). Only problem is that the pan is made for two boxes of cake mix and I only had one box, so we only have the top half of the "village".


This is the present I made for Jade (my babysittee). She is constantly asking me if she can use my craft bling and I always tell her no. So I made her a Bling Box from the cigar box I got recently, decoupaged it, and filled it with bling from Michael's Craft Store's clearance bin! I just know she'll love it!




I WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!

7 comments:

LV said...

Merry Christmas to you as well and a very Happy New Year filled with many blessings. Your cake looks great. Whis I had a big slice.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love your bundt cake pan. It's like a little putz village. Wishing you a blessed Christmas full of lots of bling and red things!

Perfectly Printed said...

What a great idea for your babysitter!! and your cake looks pretty good!

chris

Tami Von Zalez said...

The bling box - love it!

Greetings for the holidays.

Doris C said...

You have a very busy hands Sue and clever with it, i love your ideas they are brilliant keep you fingers working girl, A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2013 and may you have good vibes in your life.

Regards Doris (tomato)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Merry Christmas! I love the 'bling' box and that cake looks pretty darn good. Hope you had an awesome day.
hugs, Linda

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for Caregivers and Grandparents said...

Merry Christmas! And thank you for the bling box idea! Perfect for easy crafts for grandkids and all of us seniors who love to work with them. Thank you ! :)