Thursday, April 17, 2014

A NEW PATRIOTIC SWAP!



I was going to make myself a patriotic banner this year and then decided to have a swap, and share banner pieces! What I would like to do is involve 7 others besides myself. You would need to make 8 banner pieces - 7 to share and one for yourself. The size would be 4" x 6" at the largest, and you can choose your shape: pennant/triangle, rectangle, circle, star, shield, whatever! This is an indoor paper craft, not for outside weather.

If you would like to join, sign up in the Comments below. Make sure you are an active blogger, and that your email is somewhere on your blog for when I need to contact you. I will take the first 7 signer-uppers and will email you my mailing address. IF ENOUGH PEOPLE WANT TO DO THIS, I CAN MAKE A SECOND GROUP!

You make the 8 banners and mail all of them to me no later than Monday, May 12th. That will give you three weeks to make them, and me enough time to get them mailed back to you in time for Memorial Day. Make sure your return address is on the envelope! I will then sort them into groups and mail each of you one group.

This will be a lot of fun, so get out your reds, whites, and blues and get crafting!

(If I forgot anything, let me know!)

3 comments:

Denise Marie said...

I love it, i am in.

Debby said...

I'd love to join up. Love banners and this would be fun. When you reply to me on from here the address won't go through. lease email me at clowninabug@gmail.com
My blog is: cozyblanket.blogspot.com/

Sarah Coller said...

Wonderful! I'd love to join! You can reach me through my blog. Thanks so much!