Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday!

You can view Pink Saturday contributions here. Today I'm gardening. So my pink thing is a precious little fairie tea light holder with a hens-and-chicks (sempervivum) plant. The pink roses are so light and delicate looking. I received this in a "fairie swap" on the Tiny Gardens Forum at Dave's Garden.
Speaking of Dave's Garden and swaps, I put my seed packs together and boxed them up with all the others in the N.E. Forum Round Robin for Flowers, Veggies or Herbs. A round robin is a type of swap where one persons puts their items in a box and mails to the next person on the list. That person takes what they want, puts some of their own things in, and sends it on to the next one. It's fun!
And, lastly, I'm going to pot up these poor cuttings that have had to put up with root-bound glass containers for months. The pillow on the table is for the queen cat, Smokey! What else . . . craft stuff, home school books, cups and packets with seeds, and my gardening notebook!

3 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a darling blog you have! I love your little garden!!! Really enjoyed my visit today!
~Maryjane

Garden State Kate said...

Always lovely...I so wanted to take part in Pink Saturday, but was unable to get to my computer..maybe I'll get some blogging in today while DH is watching football. ;-)

Anne Fannie said...

Hello I just happen upon your blog tonight! I see you love gardening too! I am in southern California. I enjoyed looking at your blog tonight!
~Ann