Happy, from Happy Loves Rosie, has been so kind as to give me my first award!
I don't think of my blog as being "creative", just showing the stuff I love. The rules are:
List 7 things that you love
Link back to the gal who tagged you (see above)
Choose 7 more gals to send this award to
I won't choose seven just for the sake of choosing seven, but will award to those of whom I feel are deserving!
Now, for seven things that I love. I could cheat and just say my husband, two kids, and four cats! But that's no fun, so here goes (sans family):
1. RED - duh! I've always been drawn to red, but it wasn't until a few years ago that I accepted the fact that I'm a "redaholic". No apologies, no ten-step - I accept who I am and live with it!
2. I love staying home - the freedom of not having a "9 to 5" job. I home-school, craft, computer, garden, and whatever. There's no set schedule, no alarm clocks - it's very nice!
3. Gardening. Another perk of not have a "job" - gardening is a job in itself! I "live" to garden!
4. Along with gardening goes my favorite flower - I love primroses!
5. LOST. Again, no apologies. I'm smitten.
6. Cottages - whether they're English or not, I love 'em!
7. And last, but certainly not least, Sue Loves Cherries!!!