Many thanks to the wonderful Dame Penniwig for her red Welcome sign I used today! Let's pour a cup of coffee and check out a few kitchen reds.
Here's a close-up of the ruby creamer that I keep my coffee stirring spoons in; and my napkin holder with coffee cups on it!
How about a nice cheery (vintage) "kitchen" towel to remind us what room we're in!
And my one and only apron (not vintage) waiting to get dirtied up!
Now let's sit and chat about all the goodies we'll see tomorrow at Vintage Thingies Thursdays!
* * * * * * * * * *Hello all you Redaholics out there! You got something RED and want to show it off? This is the place! New or old? Elegant or homely? Yours or "borrowed"? We'll take it, as long as it's RED!
Here's how you do it:
1. Your Wednesday post has to be about something, anything, RED (even your nail polish!).
2. Sign up with the Mr. Linky at the end of this post (but only after your post is ready).
3. Make sure you have a link back to this blog so others can see who else is sharing today.
4. You can include my "Today Is Rednesday" logo in your post if you'd like. (I like to change the background of it often, and you're free to do so also - just leave the words the way they are). Or, you can use either of my "Wednesday is Rednesday" clips in your sidebar (you'll probably need to resize them).