Monday, June 22, 2009

HOPE & HANDLES

Becky, at Holiday In the Sun, asked the question, "What does HOPE look like?"

To me, hope looks like the relief on my Teen's face when she realizes that, even though she's not finishing tenth grade this month (she's presently tutored at home), she's not "staying back", but just continuing on from where she's at.

Hope looks like the sun shining after (too many) days of straight rain!

Hope looks like there will be a job coming "just around the corner" for Mister, after eight months of unemployment.

Hope looks like someday, maybe someday, my house will be clutter-free and clean! (That's a big lot of hope!)




I was given a bunch of used gift bags, most of which I don't want. As I was getting ready to toss them in the recycle, I was thinking - what a shame to waste all those pretty cord handles. So I took them out and decided to save them for crafts!

2 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

I have a supply of those as well.lol Great minds must think alike.

Garden State Kate said...

Can you help me set up a Mr Linky on my hs blog? I am having tech trouble..no one else that I know that uses it,
uses blogger.
:-)