Friday, December 11, 2009

WHITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE GOOFS


As you probably know, from my sidebar pic, White Christmas is my favorite all-time movie! (While Holiday Inn runs a very close second in the Christmas category.)

I ran across an IMDB movie goofs page for this movie, and thought you might like to check it out.

Now, I happen to have the good fortune of owning the Columbia Inn and White Christmas Barn that were made by Department 56 in their American Heartland village series. They're my pride and joy village pieces!


I'll show my other village pieces another day! Have a fun weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I didn't know they made these pieces! Too fun. I love white Christmas! I just watched it last week and now I have the "sisters" song stuck in my head for days!!! I'll have to read those goofs later. thanks!

"Lord help the Mister
That comes between me and my sister
And lord help the sister
That comes between me and my man!"

Mick said...

I love this movie on MANY diffrent levels! Vera Ellen and Danny Kay "The Best things Happen While Dancing" (I must agree) "Sisters" Rosemary Clooney "Love, you didnt do right by me" OH SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!! I jusy recently discovered " Holiday Inn" (I made a video of my house set to the song on my blog) But my new dream goal in life it to build a place like the Holiday Inn! Live there run it maybe even preform in it! Your Village pieces are wonderful! "Pine Tree Vermont!" :)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

What pretty village pieces. I am unfamiliar with the movie...looks very festive!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Okay, I am going to have to rent this movie again. I saw it several years ago and remember enjoying it. It's time again. My favorite movie is "It's a Wonderful Life." I've already watched it once this year - I'll be enjoying it again I'm sure.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

ouuuu I love those lil houses.....

Have a Cherry Merry Christmas
Hugz,
Dolly