Wow! I received so many questions about the daylilies, I decided to answer them in a post instead of individually.
1. CheeseBoy - figures you'd like the ones with the name "Ditch"!
2. Cherry Chick - the only way I know all the names is (1) with plant tags and (2) I make a drawing of my garden beds on graph paper with all the plant names because (a) I have a bad memory and (b) I most always rake the tags out of the ground each Spring!
3. I used a Mosaic program from BigHugeLabs - not really impressed with it because you can't move the photos around to position them, you have to delete and re-add.
4. Doris, some people call those ditch lilies Tiger Lilies, but they're not true Tigers (the true ones are called Lilium lancifolium). These ones are known as Orange Daylily, Tawny Daylily, or Ditch Lily - Hemerocallis fulva.
5. Sam I Am - where do I get my vintage pictures? Everywhere! On Google, Flickr, other bloggers who allow it, books I own.
6. Daylilies are not true lilies. They are called Hemerocallis.
7. Useful info: daylilies are immune to those nasty little Red Lily Bugs!
8. There are "millions and billions" of daylily varieties and colors. What I have is smaller than the tip of the iceburg!