Friday, December 16, 2011

NEW - 2012 Monthly Craft!

My January page is here.
February is here.
March is here.

Okay, I know it's not even Christmas yet, but . . .

Do you remember, in 2010 Elizabeth, of Creative Breathing, did a monthly Tag-A-Long, making one tag for each month of the year?


And, how recently, Lindsey of Two Crazy Crafters made a book called December Daily, here and here?


Well, I am going to make a "book-a-long", if you will, in 2012! I will make a book, probably 6" x 6" approximately, with a page for each month of the year. I haven't decided if I'm going to make each month as one page or a two-page spread (like the photo below). I don't even know if I will make my own book, use a blank journal, or a vintage book.

I'm going to call it the Page-of-the-Month Club and you are all invited to join in! There will be no rules, no themes, no color schemes, no deadlines. Whatever floats your boat, as long as you do each month's page during that month. There will be no sign-up or Linky, but just post each page on your blog so others can see your progress. When I post mine, you can leave a comment about yours so I know to go see it. Above all - have fun! I look forward to seeing your creativity during the coming year!

Here's a smaller pic you can use on your sidebar.

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi,
this sounds like fun and something to keep us crafting ykwim! I like this ideal and would love to do more tag swaps kinda like the ones that Elizabeth did in the past. I would be happy to host and send back to everyone but I do not have that many followers. If you could help spread the word about the tag swaps it would help greatly. I want to do the kitchen gadget tag swap and the pocket diner swap that Elizabeth hosted in 2010 as well.
Thanks for doing this!
Lynn

Unknown said...

This does sound like fun! I have gottenout of paper crafting...I need to get back in! I did enjoy it....and after Christmas there is usually such a let down...great Idea!

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a great idea. I always have crafting ideas floating around in my head and I'm already thinking of Valentine projects.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a fun idea! I love it! I look forward to see your page every month!
Thank you for showing my book! How cool!

Lindsey

vivian said...

what a fun idea. I keep thinking about making a journal book of some sort.. but I just dont ever seem to get one started! maybe the new year would be a good place to start!
I hope you have a delightfilled christmas!
xo
vivian

Curtains in My Tree said...

great idea, I think I will start me a month book theme page by page

you have the best ideas

Merry Christmas

Sandi McLean said...

Found you over at Busy Martha's..this sounds like fun! I think I can actually keep up to a once a month kind of project :) I'm in!

LBP said...

What fun! Can't wait to see all your projects.

Blessings

Linda

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Sounds like a fun challenge. I will join in .