Thursday, November 8, 2012

2012 CHRISTMAS SWAP COMING!






 I'll be having a Christmas craft and gift swap this year. It will consist of making a tag or ornament in the shape of a Christmas symbol. For example, something like this, but with embellishments (stuff) on it:

**If you aren't a crafter but still want to join the swap, you may do so by buying a tag/ornament instead of making one.**

You may also add in any goodies you want to the package, and buy little gifts, but don't go over $10.00 - some of us are in the poor house this year (me, included!).

I'll be posting the dates and details in the next week or so, but wanted to give you the info ahead of time to get your gears in motion!

DO NOT SIGN UP ON THIS POST! I'll just ignore it. Wait for the official post.

6 comments:

Old Fashioned Gal said...

This sounds like a great idea! I can't wait for the details and sign up post! :)
-Denise

Unknown said...

This is such a fun idea...I am glad you decided to do this! Waiting for further instructions...:)

Anonymous said...

If my house deal falls through, I'll join! ♥

halloweencouple said...

I would love to join in as well :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy to hear that you are going to do this swap! I'll be "waiting" for the sign up!
Warmly,
deb

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sue,
this sounds really fun! Excited to hear all the details. I am wanting to do a Christmas blog hop with a few other blogs. Wondering if you would be interested in joining in? I want to title it "Creating Christmas Blog Hop". So that we won't be copying other blogs I thought that instead of having specific links like mantels, trees, porches, etc. we would do styles. Example: I chose Vintage Christmas decor. I have asked other blogs to join in for each day of the week. Mon-Fri. Still waiting to hear back from a couple. You would do your post on Tuesday and it would be (of course) Red Christmas decor. Please let me know ASAP. I would like to get a button made so that we can start advertise about it. If I know who all will be joining in for sure thought I would even mention it on Share Your Cup This week. Once the button is made I will do a post on my blog and everyone else can copy it and put it on their sidebar. It would be great if we all did a post telling about it. That way we can get the word out. Anixious to hear from you!
Hugs,
Jann