Saturday, December 14, 2013

LOOKIE, LOOKIE, CHRISTMAS COOKIE!

I have been blessed! I received a check in the mail the other day for $500 from my church! Now I can do some Christmas shopping.

Katherine wanted to go to Target yesterday so I checked the online flyer before we went. Lo and behold, I saw a camera on sale for half-price ($199.99 to $99.99). I hemmed and hawed all the way to the store but, while in there, I decided to take the plunge and buy myself a Christmas present!
Isn't she a beauty! Hopefully I won't have any problems for a long time. I seem to have bad luck when it comes to cameras!

7 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Yay! What a blessing!

I look forward to seeing pics from you! ♥

Sandy McClay said...

Holly,
WHOO-HOO! I have had Cannon cameras for years ( Sureshots) and I love them! Take lots and lots of photos Christmas so we can see! :)
Merry Christmas Holly, and I will be getting package to you, this puppy has me off doing other things about 75% of the time! :)

LV said...

Good thing seem to happen to good people. Happy you were the recipient of this wonderful gift. My kids gave me a new Nikon for my birthday, but the instructions on a disc instead of a book. I have a lot to learn the hard way.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

These are great little camera's!! I know you will enjoy it. It is the season of Blessings!
hugs,
Linda

Debby said...

I'm glad that you bought a present that you will enjoy. So nice of your church. Happy Holidays,

Clotee said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee

genie said...

A red Canon will definitely take way better pictures. Santa told me so :-)